There are seven stages that Universal Steel Constructions follow with clients.
1. Tender stage – Assess the project and client needs.
2. Pricing stage – review quantities, take offs and get all material pricing. Upon completion a comprehensive proposal is submitted.
3. Contract Awarded – meeting with Project Manager to work on timelines.
4. Process Begins – Design of structure is drawn up and manufacturing of structural components begins.
5. Intermediate review and approval.
6. Finishing – painted or galvanized process to complete the key elements.
7. Installation – fitted for client and reviewed.